Wednesday, October 31, 2007

ELLE DECOR & BARCLAY BUTERA

KAMIE TAI, JORDAN CAPPELLA, VANESSA DE VARGAS & FRIENDS


SHOWROOM
KAMIE TAI & VANESSA DE VARGASS
ENTERTAINER MORGANNE
JORDAN CAPPELLA & BELISARIO RUIZ
BARCLAY BUTERA
JORDAN CAPPELLA & BRENDA GEORGE OF MERGE MAGAZINE

Last night I went to an event hosted by ELLE DECOR & BARCLAY BUTERA to benefit the children's action network. It was an elegant event.

My pants are by FRED PERRY, jacket by MERC available at my favorite store BRICK LANE where you can also get my scull scarf which everybody loved it's made by LOCHCARRON.

Kamie Tai is wearing a dress by ISSA, also from BRICK LANE.

10 comments:

Stratos Bacalis said...

Indeed a great scarf! Looking great as always!

/// said...

SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!! :)

/// said...

And gracious, you are a LOOKER! :)

Jordan Cappella said...

Thanks sandman!

Jordan Cappella said...

Hey Design for mankind. It was an elegant event. Thanks for the compliment.

Turquoise said...

Such a great event! Cant wait to post my pics soon.

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun evening...and you are looking absolutely "Marv".

Jordan Cappella said...

Thanks Patricia,

I can't wait to see your new place.

cotedetexas said...

Hi Jordan!
I love Butera's work, he's one of my favorites - the indigo blue he always uses, the layering, the bamboo, the monograms - I just think he's got great style! Looks like a fun event.

Joni

Jordan Cappella said...

Hi Joni,

I agree he has a fantastic style, It was an elegant event.....low key but lots of people.