Saturday, June 14, 2008

TRIP BACK TO AUSTRALIA

SYDNEY
JORDAN CAPPELLA & CHRIS BENDALL
JORDAN CAPPELLA & JO HANDS
HYEMEE ME AND TIFFANY WALL
JORDAN CAPPELLA, HELLEN ONEILL,KEITH & JO
LYN CAPPELLA & DAMIAN YOUNG
SHARON PLUNKETT & JORDAN CAPPELLA

I have just returned home from my trip to Australia. Far to short but so much fun catching up with family and friends. Some of my friends there I have known for 18 years.....Yes I met them when i was 2! and some new friends like the fabulous Helen O'neill, the Author of :
Florence Broadhurst her secret and extraordinary life. Be sure to buy a copy if you have not already!

I have attached some pics from a gathering I had in Elizabeth Bay.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look fabulous jord!!

Charlie said...

You look very happy! Great pictures! The one of the bridge is amazing! Thanks for sharing these Jordan!

Jo Walker said...

Now I wish I had been in Sydney when you were home!!!!! Maybe next time ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Charlie,

It is always nice seeing friends and family, I really was happy, it had been to long between trips.

Jordan

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo,

You really should come down, next trip I am going to visit your part of town for sure.

Take Care,
Jordan

Anonymous said...

Chris Bendall you are hot!