Monday, August 20, 2007

THE PACIFIC DESIGN CENTER HOST - THIRSTY THURSDAY ON 3





Last Thursday I enjoyed cocktails and canapes while previewing the latest collections and inspirations for today's interiors. Located on the third floor at the world renowned
PACIFIC DESIGN CENTER. The following showrooms are just a few that participated in the event, Thomas Lavin, Niermann Weeks, Holly Hunt, Paul Ferrante and the night was catered by Wolfgang Puck. Pictured above is Vanessa De Vargass, Brittany Krasner,Casey Cook and I. The showroom shots are from Thomas Lavin.

Enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jordan
I love the Lavin showroom. That orange chair is wonderful. BTW I love your lucite vintage trunk coffee table you have at the top of your blog. I am going to add that picture to the post I did on your work!
http://patriciagrayinc.blogspot.com/2007/08/jordan-cappella-collection.html