Sunday, August 19, 2007

PATRICIA GRAY - POST AN ARTICLE ON JORDAN CAPPELLA COLLECTION



Patricia Gray wrote an article on her blog about me. I am so honored to have such an incredible designer not only watch my career but also understand what I am trying to achieve by mixing Lucite with other materials thereby adding warmth to such a stark material. To read the full article click here

Patricia Gray is an award winning Interior Design studio that offers services in Interior design space planning, building design and renovation, project managing, lighting and custom designed furniture. Patricia has worked with some notable clients including John Travolta and Rob Freenie. Also quoted in Architectual digest as being forward thinking and creating outside the box. I discovered her in an Architectual digest spread in Dec 06. She Rocks! I have attached a picture of my favorite room from that spread.

Thank you again Patricia.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jordan
Your are too kind. It was totally my pleasure to feature your work. I admire your creativity and talent. It is so great to see designers like yourself that are combining materials in new ways and coming up with unique innovative designs. Keep up the excellent work!!!

72 and sunny said...

i know she's the shizzle. isn't she? i love her style and knowledge. i'd be totally intimidated by her if she wasn't so darn nice!

Anonymous said...

it really is great to have your work appreciated by someone who truly understands the wit and thought behind your work. as a witness to both, it's nice to see one master celebrating another!

Stratos Bacalis said...

congrats for the post Jordan!