Monday, June 18, 2007

DONNA SUMMER



Hi All,

I don't usually get star struck, that being said an artist who once defined the 70's pop music generation as the "QUEEN OF DISCO" who has achieved the iconic status of a living legend DONNA SUMMER, just happened to be in BRICK LANE the same day I was. Not only was she gracious and gorgeous but had fantastic taste as she was checking out The JORDAN CAPPELLA TOTE . I made sure to let her know it was the "LAST CHANCE" to grab the bronze tote as the material was no longer available. I can't wait to buy the new album she is currently working on.

Thanks Jordan

7 comments:

Turquoise said...

That is so hot!

The Peak of Chic said...

You lucky devil! I love her!!!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

very cool! good for you.

www.madebygirl.com

Jo Walker said...

Now I know why you haven't been posting! You've been hanging out with celebs. Oh the West Coast lifestyle!! Don't leave it too long before the next post.

Jordan Cappella said...

Hey All, I love her! Jo, I have actually been really busy with work some fantastic things coming up to blog about over the next couple of weeks.

Jordan

Stratos Bacalis said...

Lucky guy! Now when you meet Olivia Newton-John give her a hug from me!!! She will dig your things!

Anonymous said...

HOT STUFF! Of course, she doesn't actually live in LA, does she?